Asus Zenphone a perfect valentine

By
Advertisement

In this period of valentine there is a sweet fragrance of love spreading all around us , and this valentine I would like to gift a perfect token of love to myself , which will be full of love, experiencing  and perfect partner , so I would like to gift myself a asus zenphone which is my unconditional love, and a perfect partner of this valentine season .

My five reasons why Asus Zenphone is my ideal valentine

The power of Intel
Asus Zenphone is powered with Intel Atom powerful processor for hyper threading performance. I am in love with its fast incredible performance specially when I do big activities on phone such as gaming, playing video etc. It is supported by intelligent user interface to make the complex task easy and work smartly. The intelligent user interface exempt the user from complexity to easy and organized life style .  The processor is designed in such way that it will work efficiently, effectively without compromising the battery.

Perfect Camera
Asus Zenphone comes with incredibly smart five element optical formula lenses supported by Intel Atom processor which can click high quality pictures. The processor is smartly designed with Intel inside for compelling smart performance,  gaming and high graphics. It is also supported by pixel master technology which will give photographs of professional quality  Photography is one of my hobby as well as a blogger I need a camera always to express my creativity and things that I see randomly in the view of photographer,  but it is not possible to carry a camera everywhere but I can carry a phone everywhere and Asus Zenphone will fulfill my this needs with its’ optical formula lens.

Elegant Design
Its’ stylish design express the class with high , light weight and extremely slim which is easy to carry inside my pockets . I am really fan of Asus Zenphone’s cool look .

Powerful battery
A smart device needs a smart and enough power to run, Asus Zenphone comes with giant 2110mAH  battery gives uninterrupted power to the phone by which I can use the internet, play movies , games music for entire day. Earlier I was frustrated with my previous phone when I had to carry a power bank and charge it after every 3 hours , but Asus Zenphone is truly incredible with its battery which never let me feel down with my entertainment as well as in the situation when I have call my dear ones in emergency .

Internal memory
It comes with internal memory  of 16GB at this affordable price and It can be extended up to 64gb via memory card . When it comes for storing my documents, videos, photos and my favorite tracks  then the space is enough for me to carry my world in my pocket.
This is why Asus Zenphone is an ideal valentine for me, it gives me all that I need to rejoice and celebrate this season of love, so why not I gift myself this perfect combination of valentine ?

Don't wait, Grab a Asus Zenphone from flipkart 

This post has been written for Happy Hours held at Indiblogger  . 


0 comments:

Post a Comment