Why do men rape?

By
Advertisement

First I want to say, Please don't take my words in my wrong way because I write whatever my stupid mind says so may be this article will also be stupid.

I was wandering today that, why people rape girls?? Why men shows this type of wild behaviour towards girls.
 In our daily life we see when a girl walks through the streets people stare at her like a hungry Goat, someone says  "see her size mindblowing!!", someone says "its a b i t c h", someone says "she needs some treatment!!"  and blah! blah! blah! whats these?
There are many questions which emerges in my mind are..

I wander, do men rape for sexual satisfaction?
If so, then go to some red light areas and get laid with some hookers, they will pleased you as you need. So then there is no need to spoil the life of any innocent girl.

Do men rape to take revenage?
I heard and had read many time that people rape to take revenage from victim's husband, daughter, husdand or family.If you want to take revenage the fight like a man not like a animal. It is better to kill the girl than killing her entire life....

Do men rape to take revenage from the girl?
Nope its not the brave  way to take revenage, if wan't to do then hurt her as she ahd hurted you , I mean take revenage by your mind not physically. Its better to forgive rather than taking revenage.Poeple with clean heart can only forgive , you can't, I know.

we have same blood, same type of body, breath in same air, you respect your own daughter but when other's daughter walks infront of you , you stare at her from button to top! What will be wrong if you give some respect to her as you love your girfriend, as you love your daughter?

When a girl goes out from the house she is compeeled to think about her saftey now a days, why?
Another thing I would like to bring, when a girl is raped people see her in different view for the entire life like a weird part of a society, but they forget the animal who had did this, this is really worst things.
Even I heard many times  pregnant women, girls of age 10 to 12 years were also raped, I don't think the people who do are really human being or not?

If you like to have a fear free society then some of those havits must be changed.

2 comments:

  1. I just hate the fact that we live in a society that teaches women how NOT to get raped instead of teaching young men, the supposed "protectors" how to not rape...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Janine thanks for dropping down here, and in my opinion you can't teach those morons about humanity, if this is possible then they may had not do this or will not do this. They are animal so treat them like animal.

      Delete